- Risks associated with the use of Applications described in this manual (Includes PC wallet, Paper wallet, Mobile wallet, Card wallet, Hardware wallet clinet, Trezor firmware, Ledger firmware, Keepkey firmware provided).
PC wallet, Paper wallet, Mobile wallet, Card wallet, Hardware wallet clinet, Trezor firmware, Ledger firmware, Keepkey firmware by us is not responsible for any loss, damage or claim resulting from events within the following five categories.
(1) User mistakes regarding cryptocurrency-related software or services, such as forgotten passwords, payments sent to the wrong code address, or wallet accidentally deleted.
(2) Wallet and / or cryptocurrency related software or service software issues such as corrupted wallet files, improperly constructed transactions, insecure cryptographic libraries, malware affecting wallets and / or cryptocurrency related software Or service.
(3) Technical failure in the user’s hardware of cryptocurrency related software or services, for example, data loss due to defective or damaged storage devices.
(4) Security issues experienced by users of cryptocurrency related software or services, eg unauthorized access to the user’s wallet and / or account.
(5) Third party actions or frauds and / or events experienced by third parties, such as service provider bankruptcy, information security attacks on service providers, and fraud done by third parties.
Transaction and investment risk In the exchange transaction of cryptocurrency, there is a possibility of being exposed to risks. Transactions involving currencies involve risks that include, but are not limited to, possible changes in economic conditions that may substantially affect currency prices or liquidity. As the associated market value fluctuates, the investment in cryptocurrency speculation becomes more susceptible to sudden changes. This is why it is wise to use only risk capital when speculating in such a market.
Electronic transaction risk Before using the electronic system for trading, it is necessary to carefully consider the rules and regulations of the exchange that provides the system and list the products to be traded. Online trading has inherent risks due to system response and access times that may vary depending on market conditions, system performance, and other factors. You should understand these and additional risks before trading.
Compliance with tax obligations Wallet users are solely responsible for determining the taxes that apply to their cryptocurrency transactions, if any. The wallet owner or donor is not responsible for determining taxes that apply to cryptocurrency transactions.
No warranty The wallet is provided “as is” without any warranty regarding the wallet and / or the content, data, materials and / or services provided to the wallet.
Limitation of liability Unless otherwise provided by law, wallet owners or donors are not liable for any type of damage, including but not limited to, loss of use, loss of profit, or loss of data generated. . Relying on the wallet associated with the use of the wallet, the wallet owner or contributor is not responsible for the actions, decisions or other actions you have taken.
Arbitration The user of the wallet agrees to mediate any dispute arising out of or related to the wallet or this disclaimer, except for disputes related to copyrights, logos, trademarks, trade names, trade secrets, or patents.
Last modification This disclaimer was last revised on January 1, 2020.